Lifestyle encompasses all those 'soft' things that add character, feeling, or style to life.
Here are some ways I group them, for making 'better' easier.
- security (connected, smart appliances to enhance your confidence, control, iand response)
- decor (aesthetics of architecture, colour, furnishings, and comfort where you live)
- function (things working as best suits you, from safety and lighting to ease and automation)
- transport (getting around, safely, reliably, and comfortably. With a little splash of personality)
- self (all your relationships start with you, what you want, and how you feel)
- partner (building communication on top of trust, with a splash of intimacy)
- family (by blood, law, or simply those you choose as your 'most trusted inner circle')
- friends (those that help you feel better, connected, and loved)
- communities (broader groups that share your ideals, values, or hopes)
- public (we have a whole world of people we relate to, even if from afar)
- personal (our body's including hair, face, skin, nails, etc)
- clothing (removable articles that we can choose)
- image (the sum of our permanent and removeable aspects)
More Personalized Items
Here are some trips we've taken, that may inspire you...
We can add a little more attitude, altitude, and adrenaline within just a few hours of home.
It might be said that 95% of the things to see or do in Australia are along the east coast.
A common bucket list item, but it's hotter, harsher, and further than you think.
The best balance enables all the most important results in exchange for some things we don't really care about.